Thank you for your interest in All-Fill! We’re always looking for dynamic people to join our growing and success-driven team. As one of the leading designers and manufacturers of filling systems, feeding machines and checkweighing equipment, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. We are truly committed to providing our staff with a rewarding and innovative work environment. With a legacy of being first, All-Fill continues to invent new ways to work faster, better and smarter, leading to a wealth of career opportunities.
We encourage you to submit your resume for employment. Qualified candidates will receive full consideration.
All Fill is currently accepting resumes for CNC machinist. Potential applicants should have 2+ years’ experience and have their own tools. Mazak programing experience is a huge plus. Competitive pay and benefits package. Send resumes to apply@AllFill.com.
All Fill is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembler. This candidate will be assembling our filling and checkweighing machines, troubleshooting various issues that arise with these machines, and occasionally performing final inspections. Having the ability to follow instructions, both verbal and written, is a must. This candidate will be assembling machines from start to finish, in a fast paced work environment with competitive pay and benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Operate all basic assembly tools from prints and instructions
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to work independently and with others
- Experience with Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical assembly process
- Some heavy lifting is required
- Very comfortable with schematics and mechanical drawings
- Flexibility to work overtime as business needs dictate
All-Fill is currently seeking a Service Technician to work closely with customers and their employees when new machinery arrives at their plant or an existing machine is having issues. This position will require the candidate to travel frequently (50-70% of the time) both nationally and internationally to customers plants for service and/or training.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and their employees
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in the automotive, packaging or machinery industries
- Ability to travel 2-4 weeks out of the month
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Experience with Electrical, Electronic, or Mechanical assembly processes
- Software and computer skills required
- PLC and Frequency drive programming skills is a plus
- Must be willing to load software onto the equipment
- Must have a reliable source of transportation (will be compensated at Federal maximum for mileage/wear and tear on the vehicle)
- Some heavy lifting required
- Operate all basic tools
- Tools preferred
- Bilingual a plus
All-Fill is currently seeking a Welder who has a minimum of three (3) years of experience and a strong work ethic.
- You must have at least 3+ years of Welding Experience
- Must have experience with MIG and TIG technologies
- Ability to read blue prints
- Proficient with carbon and stainless steel
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Good communication skills for following verbal and written instructions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Periodic heavy lifting required
- Competitive salary and benefits