Thank you for your interest in All-Fill! We’re always looking for dynamic people to join our growing and success-driven team. As one of the leading designers and manufacturers of filling systems, feeding machines and checkweighing equipment, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. We are truly committed to providing our staff with a rewarding and innovative work environment. With a legacy of being first, All-Fill continues to invent new ways to work faster, better and smarter, leading to a wealth of career opportunities.
We encourage you to submit your resume for employment. Qualified candidates will receive full consideration.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Below are the current positions available at All-Fill:
All-Fill is currently seeking a Web Developer/Programmer to work closely with the IT & Marketing Managers to implement new and create new website pages, manage website content, and create website campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must think strategically
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM and PPC
- Experience using website platforms (WordPress, etc.) and utilization
- Previous experience building and maintaining a website
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Coding, programming, and SQL experience
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-5 years of experience
- Maintain and improve website to support marketing goals and objectives, continuously recommending improvements based on best practices and emerging technologies
- Oversee SEO and SEM strategies to generate web traffic
- Continuous site improvement and creation for growing brands
- Development of online tools such as calculators and media galleries
- Web content management and optimization
- Must have the ability to meet frequent tight deadlines and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and a desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in an industrial/manufacturing and office environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
You will be a stronger candidate if you have experience with any of the following:
- Accountmate Software
- CRM and ERP Systems
- Responsive web design
All-Fill is currently seeking a Welder who has a minimum of three (3) years of experience and a strong work ethic.
- You must have at least 3+ years of Welding Experience
- Must have experience with MIG and TIG technologies
- Ability to read blue prints
- Proficient with carbon and stainless steel
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Good communication skills for following verbal and written instructions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Periodic heavy lifting required
- Competitive salary and benefits