The Alpha HP Series offers several standard features including electromagnetic force compensation weighing technology and an air blast or pusher reject device. The Alpha HP-14 is ideal for accurately weighing packages and containers of up to 4 lbs, 12 inches in length, and 8 inches in width. They can operate at speeds of up to 300 packages per minute with an accuracy of +/- 0.100 grams.
Pouches, bags, and other unsupported or irregularly shaped packages pose a problem to conventional checkweighers that use chains or bands as a conveying medium. Not so to the Alpha HP-14, whose weigh table is rigidly constructed and whose weigh table belt, pulleys, and gearhead drive motor are all balanced to ensure accurate, reliable weighing of flexible packages. A continuous, programmable variable speed conveyor provides constant torque.
All weighing operations are controlled by the CW700 checkweighing systems, which is easy to integrate with date networks. The system features a user-friendly, graphical touch screen and a structured menu and selection designs for all operating functions. Up to 25 different set-ups can be entered for each size, weight, container, or package. There are no confusing programming steps when changing products, sizes, or weights. An exclusive automatic calibration feature determines all relevant operating parameters for optimum accuracy and checkweighing efficiency. For at-a-glance updates, the Alpha HP-14 features a large character weight display and easy-to-see tower lights.
- Electromagnetic Force Compensation Weighing Technology
- Heavy Duty, Tubular Stainless Steel Frame
- Food/Pharmaceutical Grade Conveyor Belt
- Precision Balanced Conveyors and Motors
- No Tools, Quick Disconnect Conveyor Belt Change
- Thumb Wheel Conveyor Belt Tensioner Adjustment
- Compact Frame Design for Easy Integration
- Air Blast or Pusher Reject Device
- Stainless Steel Construction With IP 56/65 Control Enclosure
- Adjustable Conveyor Track For Flexibility
- CE Certification
GET A QUOTE Learn more about the Model HP-14 Checkweigher today by clicking the button above