The totally re-designed Alpha Model MW-16 Checkweigher is designed for fast, accurate weight control of cases, bulk bagged products, corrugated boxes, or other medium weight containers ranging up to 35 lbs. (16 kg.). The New Model MW-16 consists of a versatile strain gage loadcell, CEREBUS IV controls with touch screen operator interface, and a rugged Stainless Steel frame. A continuous conveyor belt moves packages across the scale for consistent and accurate weighing.
Useful short term and batch statistics come standard with the CEREBUS IV controlled MW-16. Individual weight or production statistic can be exported via RS-232 or other communication devices.
The MW-16 can be supplied with optional in-feed and/or discharge conveyors to accommodate both new and existing production lines. A variety of reject devices are available to remove unacceptable packs from the line.
- All weighing operations are centrally controlled from our powerful and flexible CEREBUS IV Checkweighing System.
- The CEREBUS IV provides a simplified menu and selection structure for all weight setup, control, calibration and testing functions.
- Setup programs can be easily entered for each size, weight, container, or package.
- As a standard, 25 programs can be stored in memory: recalled for use through the touch screen operator entry.
- No confusing re-programming and lengthy data entry when changing products, sizes, or weights.
- Exclusive Automatic Calibration feature adjusts your package weight with all relevant operating parameters for optimum accuracy and checkweighing efficiency.
- Dedicated Test Cycle menu provides easy-to-use selections for all major testing and diagnostic functions.
- Full-featured Status menu allows display of important weight, class, and operating information directly at the control panel.
GET A QUOTE Learn more about the Model MW-16 Checkweigher today by clicking the button above